My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

she decorates!

I went up to Mary's room about a week after I had decorated our house for Christmas...and I was so amused with what I saw.

She had totally decorated her room for Christmas in the most adorable, creative ways!  I love how creative Mary is, and how she is always keeping her mind busy creating and inventing.

She made these super cute snowflakes out of popsicle sticks, glitter, and paint.  They were hanging all over her room, and they sparkled in the light.  They were so fun!


She also made this cute Christmas tree garland that she hung around her room.
My favorite was her Christmas tree that she made out of scraps that she picked up at the Christmas Tree lot where we got our tree.

Mary also "helped" our Elf, Joey, out one night.  He had a huge zip line, sledding hill, and snow ball fight going on. It was complete with signs, little people, and snow made of marshmallows.  It was amazing!

Mary is an awesome little Christmas Elf!

No comments: