My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

bookworm

Ever since I can remember, I have loved to read.  I have read so many series throughout my life.  I have always really loved murder mysteries.  One of my absolute favorite things to do is to curl up with my feather pillow, down blanket, and fuzzy socks, after everyone is asleep, and pull out a good book and read to my heart's content.

I have been very surprised that none of my children have shared in this love.  None of my kids dislike reading, but none of them really love it either.  I have tried with each of them, to find a series of books, or a certain topic that would catch their interest in reading, but nothing has worked so far.

And then Molly came along.

This little girl of ours LOVES books.  I find her curled up in the corner of our room where a few pillows are, and she will have a huge stack of her picture books next to her, and she will be reading away.  She is always asking us to read books to her, and she has several of her favorites memorized.  I love that she loves books....and she can't even read yet!

I really hope this passion of hers sticks forever.

reading to her baby

favorite blanket, favorite cup, favorite baby, favorite horse, favorite place, favorite books.  I love it!

No comments: