My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, January 15, 2017

dear january

Dear January,
   I LOVE that I always start you out with a professional house cleaning, and the year starts fresh and clean.

I hate that I am sweeping and mopping all day long due to the snow and mud being drug in and out constantly.

I love that I get a new, clean planner for the year, and the excitement of filling it up with plans of trips, sports, vacations, piano lessons, church activities and everything to start out the year feeling organized and planned.

I hate that there is not much going on for the kids as far as sports, and they are bored out of their minds.

I love that we are getting pounded with snow, and pulling out of our drought.

I hate that I haven't seen the sun in way too long, and it is so freaking dark.

I love that all of the organizing and cleaning helps to organize and de-clutter my mind.

I hate that the darkness, fighting kids and cabin fever makes me feel completely out of my mind psycho crazy.

I love that my kids can go skiing, build snow forts, have snowball fights, and enjoy nature.

I hate that after 10 minutes they are too cold, and can no longer get all of their energy out outside.

I love that we are not insanely busy with our fall/spring schedule.

I hate that the kids fighting, whining and bickering hits and all time high due to boredom and cabin fever.

I love that I can wear cozy clothes, fuzzy socks, use my down blanket, and snuggle in blankets all day.

I hate that everyone has to be in a million layers before we can go anywhere.

I love making resolutions, setting goals and that feeling of hope in the future.

I hate how dang packed the gym is for the next two months, and how it is impossible to get a treadmill without waiting in line forever.

I love that snow shoveling burns calories and is an awesome workout.

I hate snow shoveling.

I love that all of the adorable work out clothes are on sale and fully stocked.

I hate that I can't run outside in said adorable jackets, shorts and tanks.

I love you, and I hate you.

Sincerely,
   bi polar winter mom

No comments: