My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, January 23, 2016

transformer

Lately, at any given moment, Luke will transform into an animal.  He will no longer speak words, or walk on two feet.  It is all animal sounds, and walking on all fours.  He gets a kick out of me trying to figure out what animal he is.  Believe me, it is really hard.
 
I did not know there was such thing as a flying mean yellow cat, or a growling gold fish, or a purple dinosaur with 500 teeth and no legs.
 
It is pretty funny, and amusing. 
I just figured it was something he did here at home.
 
Nope.
 
This is a picture his preschool teacher took of him, when he transformed into a Bobcat right in the middle of reading time!
 
I die every time I see this!  hahahaha
 

No comments: