My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, January 23, 2016

dare

I am pretty sure Timpanogos Intermediate School had the coolest D.A.R.E graduation ever.
 
Two BYU football players (one of which was on the movie Meet The Mormons, and whose dad is now the head football coach at BYU), as well as BYU's mascot, MC'd the whole event.
 
They had the kids, jumping, yelling, laughing, and really excited about making good choices and not doing drugs.
 
There was a stage, lights, music, movies, and the whole works.
 
It was awesome!
 
I am very proud of Mary, and the good decisions she is making in her life.  Life right now is so hard for these kids.  I pray every day that she will listen to the right voices and stand her ground when necessary.
 
Congratulations Mary!
 


No comments: