My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, January 25, 2016

today

Something funny today:

Conversation of 5 year olds.

William: All of the girls in my class love me, they always try to kiss my cheeks.  I have lots of girlfriends.

Camden (Williams friend):  I have lots of girlfriends too!

William:  Well, I have 6 girlfriends.

Camden:  Well, I have 10 girlfriends.

William:  Well, I have 100 girlfriends!

Camden:  Well, I have 1,000 girlfriends!

Me:  Wow Camden, that is a lot of girlfriends!  How did you accomplish that?

Camden:  I started when I was young.

Something ironic today:

I signed up for this...
Cedar City 1/2 marathon
While I was on the couch doing this...
icing a strained IT band and hip flexor

Ha!


Something Luke-ish today:

We went to Walmart today.  As usual, when we arrive at the place where the toy isles are on one side, and the tools are on the other.  This is where I find Luke.
He was so, so excited when I let him get a $1.00 "measure."  (tape measure)
Luke the builder is his name, fixing everything is his game.

Later dudes.


No comments: