My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

poor pooch

Maggie has definitely had baptism by fire joining a family of 5 children that love her...a lot.

Luke and Molly especially "love her" and I seriously panic when I see the ways they carry her around and put her in things, on things, and under things.

Thankfully, Maggie seems to be fine with most of it.  I think she is just happy to be held and played with.  She is a good sport.

Yesterday, Molly had yogurt all over her hands and face.  She was looking for a towel when Maggie walked by.  Molly seized the opportunity and wiped her hands and face all over the poor pooch!  Maggie just licked herself for a while, and went on her way, a sticky, gooey mess.

About an hour later, Maggie came running out of the bathroom with toothpaste all over her face, head and feet.

Molly and Luke came tearing after her, toothbrushes and toothpaste in hand, demanding that Maggie stop and get her teeth brushed.

Poor pooch.

Soon after that, Molly decided to pet Maggie while holding a sucker.

The sucker got very stuck in the fur of Maggie's neck, and Molly continued to roll it around Maggie while trying to get it off of her.


I ended up having to use scissors to get the sucker out, and I locked Maggie in our room for a nice long break from the chaos.  Maggie had no complaints.

She had a nice long bath this morning, where it took me over 10 minutes of scrubbing like crazy to get everything off of her.

Welcome to the family Maggie.  Poor pooch.

No comments: