My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, January 4, 2016

mary girl turns 11!

Mary turned 11 this year.  She is growing up to be such a great girl.  She is becoming one of my best friends, and has a way of cracking me up all the time.  She is athletic, creative, funny, determined, and loving.  It blows me away that she will be 12 next year.  Where on earth has time gone?!?!
 
My kids have Birthday parties when they turn an even number, so we kept it low key for Mary this year.
 
All Mary wanted for her Birthday was a guinea pig.  She did the typical Mary thing, and spent months making a guinea pig obstacle course, learning about them, watching videos of them, and looking a pictures of them.  At least I can say she is plenty prepared for a animal when she wants one.
 
We have had guinea pigs before, so I was a little surprised that she wanted to go that route again.
 
The morning of her Birthday, we went to Petco and picked out her guinea pig.
 
I have to admit, she is adorable!!!  Mary named her Buttercup.
 
 
Obviously, Mary loves her!
 
 
She and her best friend Lydia got their nails done later in the afternoon. They picked Christmas colors.  It was fun dropping them off at such a cool Spa.  They felt pampered.  :)
 
 
That evening we let Mary have 3 friends over to watch a movie and eat pizza.  She invited Jett, Lydia and Eden.  They had a lot of fun playing with her guinea pig, teasing eachother, laughing and hanging out.
 
We also ate Mary's "cake" of oreo truffles and let her blow out the candles.
 
Overall, it was a great day for a great girl.
 
I will interview Mary later today, and post her Birthday interview when I can.
 
We love you so much Mary!  Happy Birthday.
 

 

 

No comments: