My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

the shoes

I love to run.  Yes, that would pretty much be the understatement of the year.
 
The only thing is, every. single. time. I have to take a break from running for whatever reason (giving birth, illness, leg pains, surgery), I have a terrible time getting back in to it.
 
It is not hard for me to want to run again, my body just completely freaks out, and without fail, some muscle or bone decides to give me crap!
 
This time around, my post surgery getting back in to running pain is...
 
SHIN SPLINTS!!
 
I am going on 4 weeks now of stabbing pains digging into my legs every time I step down, much less run.
 
It is been such a joy in my life.
 
I decided to back off running (which I loathe, and do some classes and some spinning instead).  That didn't help, so I went on to the next step.  New shoes!
 
I went to the shoe store yesterday, and lo and behold, I saw these beauties!
 
Actually, they are not really beauties.  In fact, I don't like the look of them at all.  They are boring black and white.  I added the hot pink shoe laces to make my eyes happier.
 I am just so loyal to Saucony, regardless of the fact that they have yet to make a cute running shoe, that I will buy no other brand.
 
Saucony fits my feet and my running style perfectly, regardless of how they look.
 
These babies are not only my favorite brand, and full of support and cushion, but they now have microfiber in them!!!!!
orange stuff= heaven
 
I am so excited!
 
I ran in them today, with almost no pain at all in my shins.  I grinned the entire 6 miles.
 
Welcome my lovelies.
 
 
 
 



No comments: