My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

miss molly's first snow

Last year, during winter, Molly was too tiny to know what snow was, or to really go out in it. 
This year, when we had our first big snow fall, the kids were all excited to go out and play in it.  Unfortunately, we didn't have any snow clothes for Molly yet, and she was sick, so she had to sit at the window and watch.
 
Then, Mary came to the rescue!
I was taking a nap (recovering from surgery), and when I woke up, I found Mary and Molly playing in the snow!  Molly was laughing and giggling and all lit up.
 
Mary had taken a Tupperware outside, filled it with snow, and brought it in to Molly.  She then let Molly taste the snow, play with the snow, and she even had Molly's first snowball fight with her.
 
Molly was so happy, and my heart was bursting as I watched my two girls have so much fun together.  Mary was so sweet to think of Molly and to take the time to help the first snow be magical for her too.
 
 
so happy, and seriously crazy hair from pulling out her ponytails!

first taste



sharing with Mary

Add caption

Mary helping Molly touch the snow and feel that it was cold and squishy


 
Sisters are the best!

No comments: