My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

catch up...

Sooo, it's been a while since I've been on here.  I have a million excuses, all of them really good too, but I still feel bad that so much time has slipped by.  I guess I get to play a little catch up, at least as long as Molly is sleeping, and Luke isn't destroying the house, unwrapping Christmas presents, "fixing something" with scissors, or smashing playdough in the phone charger.

Lets see, I think I left off with a post about my surgery.
A few days after I got home from the hospital, my mom helped me decorate the house for Thanksgiving, and that very same week, we got our first snow!

There was magic in the air big time!  I absolutely LOVE the first snow and everything that it brings.
pretty scenes of snow kissed pumpkins on porches

The whole house smelling like spiced apple pie
warm, fuzzy slippers
fire in the fireplace, and a pretty, festive mantle

 

and endless amounts of Stephens Mint Truffle hot chocolate
The house was all cozy, and magic was in the air.  It was a great way to kick off life post surgery, and to welcome a new season.

No comments: