My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

shake it up

 
 
 
BEHOLD.....
 

Nope, I am not a beachbody coach.  Nope, I am not advertising this.  Nope, I am not selling anything.

I just really, really, really, really, really like Shakeology.

I was at the end of my energy rope one day, and it was only 11:30am, when my friend posted something on Facebook about this drink that gave her tons of energy during her normal afternoon crash, and it was healthy, AND it took away the lunch munchies (which I have the WORST time with).

I called her up and asked for a sample, and my life was altered forever.  oh the drama of it all :)

I drink this to replace my lunch, and I am completely full until dinner.
It has more vitamins and minerals in it than I could ever even imagine.
It completely wipes out any sugar cravings, which for me, is a complete miracle and nothing short of an Olympic feat.
AND, it has helped me start getting rid of the last 5-10 pounds I would love to shed.

I love the stuff.

It is freaking expensive, and I almost have a stroke every time I think about it, but it is absolutely worth it to me.

I feel healthier, I look healthier, my skin looks happy, my tummy is happy, and I am pretty dang excited about my daily chocolate shake.

The end.

No comments: