My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, April 25, 2016

spring soccer

Soccer season is officially under way.

The past three weeks, we have had 5 days a week of soccer.

Spring soccer is always interesting, because you never know what you are going to get, as far as the weather.

This weekend, we drove to Orem for Sam's game.

It was a VERY wet game.

I set up the boys with my phone under an umbrella and sleeping bags. 

Mary was burrowed under a blanket and a sleeping bag.

Molly, on the other hand, refused to be under any kind of cover, and spent a good 40 minutes stomping around in the rain, getting soaking wet!!!

I wish I had a picture of her and her curly wet hair and muddy feet!

Sam loved playing in the rain. 

He is looking so great this soccer season.  He has improved so much with this team, and it is awesome to see him improve, be more aggressive, and learn how the game works.  I am so proud of him and all of the work and effort he has put in to the sport.


This is a text a got from his coach after his first game this season.

At this game, Sam was chosen to be team captain.  The kid who works the hardest at practice and the previous game, gets to be team captain the next game.  Good job Sam!

It will be a great season!

Go team STORM!!!


Sam doing the coin toss before the game

No comments: