My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

special suprise

Ben went to Walmart on Saturday evening, and soon after I got this text from him, "Just met Pres. Uchdorf and his wife and spoke for a few minutes."

I was pretty excited for him to get home and share the rest of the story.

He told me that Pres. Ucdhorf and his wife were speaking German to eachother, and Ben walked up to them and, of course, gave both of them a hug.  ha!

They asked about our family a little, and talked about how pretty and special Heber is.

Short and sweet, but such a need moment for Ben.

Ben said that he just felt a lot of love talking to them, and really, that is what the Gospel is all about.

So now, Ben has seen Pres. Nielson snow skiing, and Pres. Uchdorf at Walmart.

Luck guy!

No comments: