My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, April 25, 2016

mary's merry christmas

For Christmas this year, we gave Mary a note that said she would get to have horse riding lessons in the spring.  Mary was elated, and has been counting down the days, weeks, and months until it was warm enough to have her lesson.

Last week, the day finally arrived for her fist lesson!  I haven't seen Mary so excited in a long time!  She was literally bouncing up and down.  It was so cute.

A couple in our ward, who also happen to be Mary's primary teachers, offered to give her one lesson a week for the next three months.  They have several horses, and experience teaching lessons.  It worked out perfectly.

I dropped Mary off, and when I came back an hour later to pick her up, she was all grins!  She absolutely loved it, and talked non stop about it for the rest of the evening.

There is nothing like a girl and horses.  It looked like so much fun, and the place she is riding is beautiful!!!

Is it weird to be jealous of your daughter???  :)

Mary is already counting down the hours until her next lesson.  I can't say I blame her.

Merry Christmas Mary!

 


 

up in the hills above Heber.

No comments: