My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, April 25, 2016

sisters

I love it when,  I see my kids playing with eachother.  There is something so heart warming about siblings getting along and having fun together.

I especially love seeing my girls play together.  It is so cute to see Molly watching Mary and following her around.  It reminds me so much of Kelsey following me around and trying so hard to do the things I did.

The other day, Mary had a friend over and they were listening to music.  Molly was standing in the corner watching them.

Mary saw Molly watching her, and scooped Molly up and starting dancing with her.  Molly LOVED it!

It was adorable!!!  Mary and Eden starting teaching Molly cute little dance moves.

It was so sweet!

I sure love my girls.





No comments: