My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

pudding, pudding everywhere

During my usual Friday grocery shopping, Molly and Luke had the wiggles.  Luke gets them out by running through the store and getting items for me, but Molly can get pretty upset being stuck in the cart.  Sometimes, she will start grabbing things from the cart and try to open them.

This was one of those trips.

I finally broke down and got she and Luke a donut to munch on while I finished shopping.

When all was said and done, I finally made it to the check out line.

As I was loading the groceries onto the belt for the cashier to begin checking the items, I noticed that everything had a light dust of something brown all over it.

I had to shake off each item before I placed it on the belt.  It was really weird?!?!

The cashier mentioned that it looked like everything was covered in pudding powder.  She even had to get out paper towels and start wiping off items as well. 

About 1/2 through, I pulled out the chocolate pudding container, and found this.

It looked like a little puppy had chewed right through it.

Somehow, without me noticing, Molly had sucked on the box until she got all the way down to the pudding powder, and then she threw it back in the cart.

I glanced over at her, with the pudding box in my hand, and she immediately started reaching for it and grinning.

Silly girl.

No comments: