My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

happy heart day

Valentines was good over here in these parts.

The kids had a blast at their school parties.  They did their traditional face valentine boxes, and as usual, they were a huge hit!  Love it.

their classmates put the candy in the mouth, and there is a box behind it that it falls in to.
They came home with smiles, and loads of candy.

Mary and her friend Eden made these cupcakes over the weekend.  They were going to be Valentine cupcakes, but then they got on Pinterest and found this cute idea.


They made them completely on their own....zero help from me.
I was totally impressed!
cookie monster cupcakes

On Saturday night, we got a babysitter, and my boyfriend took me on a date. 
We went to Vitos, a new Italian restaurant here.  It was aweseome!  I love going on dates with my Valentine.

On Sunday, the actual Valentines Day, we gave each of the kids a box of chocolates and a small gift.   I made a fun Valentine dinner, complete with these awesome Jello hearts!  Mary helped me make them.

Dessert was, well, not the jello hearts, but it probably should have been.

We had these killer kabobs!  Sooooo good.
brownies, marshmallows and strawberries!

Lots of love, lots of treats, lots of red, lots of hearts.
It was a good Valentines weekend.

No comments: