My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

count your many blessings

blessing:  We own two vehicles, therefore I have a car here during the day.

curse:  the car I drive during the suddenly broke down yesterday on our way home from the dentist.

blessing:  it broke down in our neighborhood, close to home.

curse:  my friend and I tried to move the car to the side of the road, but I have a bad leg, and she has a bad shoulder.

blessing:  It was sort of off to the side of the road already.

curse:  Molly had just fallen asleep, and I had to wake her up to walk home.  No nap for Molly the rest of the day.

blessing:  The weather was actually above freezing, and the sun was out.  The walk home wasn't bad.

curse:  I don't have a car

blessing:  Ben was home this morning and was able to help get kids to the bus stop, without a car.  My friend Karli gave me a ride to the gym, so I was able to get a great work out in.  My leg made it through an entire power pump class.  Made my day!

curse:  I don't have house keys (they are with the car keys at the car shop), and Ben left the house after I did.  He did a great job of locking the house up nice and tight. Needless to say, I was locked out of the house when I got home from the gym

blessing:  I have awesome friends who took Luke and Molly and lent me their car so I could drive to the car shop and get the house key

curse: I don't have a car to run all of the errands that I need to do tomorrow.

blessing:  I have a car

curse:  I don't have a car at the moment

blessing:  tax return comes this week, to help pay for the car

Curse:  have to use tax return money to pay for car

blessing:  God is very aware of me, and cares about the small stuff, like me not having a car.

The end

No comments: