My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, August 9, 2014

just us

After about a month of playing and hosting company, it is easy to feel like Ben and I have just been bouncing all over the place, saying hi in passing, and struggling to find moments to just be.  Don't get me wrong, we have been having a lot of fun with lots of people, we were just lacking in "us" time.

There couldn't have been a more perfect time for Cintas to decide to have a fun outing for the employees and their spouses.

We were able to go to Salt Lake and watch a Bee's baseball game last night.  It was pretty cool to have a suite and catered food as well.  Ben's team is fun to be around, and always have something to be laughing about.  Ben and I had time on the drive to talk and re-connect as well.

It was so nice to get a babysitter, and to have an evening with just us.  I sure love my honey.

No comments: