My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Friday, October 25, 2013

pumpkin carving

On Monday we had our pumpkin carving FHE.

Mary and Sam drew the faces, and Ben helped them carve the pumpkin.  They thought it was awesome. 
vampire pumpkin

another vampire pumpkin, with the letter "S" carved in the back, for Sam.

Mary, of course, loved the gooey insides of the pumpkin.  Sam touched it once, and asked for a spoon to clean out the rest.  William wasn't too fond of it either.  Silly kids!



William just wanted to draw a face.  We had no idea he could actually draw a face.  It shocked us all, and he was so proud of his "monster pumpkin."

I was surprised that the kids wanted me to bake the seeds.  I didn't think they liked them, so I hadn't planned on it.

I baked them, and the kids ate them by the hand full while watching a Halloween movie. Believe it or not, they were gone before I could even get a picture of them!  They were really yummy.

Now the pumpkins are happily spookifying our porch for the next week or so.

I love Halloween!

No comments: