My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, March 20, 2016

the good stuff

A few days ago, when William was starting to feel better and get his energy back, he asked for a notebook and a pen.

He was up in his room for a long time, and then he came downstairs and informed me that he had written his very first sentence!

He was extremely proud....so was I.


I was thrilled that William had decided to try this all on his own, and that he had spent so much time working on it. 

Then, I saw what he wrote, and I thought my heart would burst.
I like Sam, because he is nice.
Of all of the sentences he could have written, about all of the different things he does and he likes, this was the thing that seemed to be in his heart at the moment.

It was so precious, there just aren't words.

Oh, my heart.

No comments: