My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, March 14, 2016

back again

Last week, I drove to West Jordan with the littles, and picked up Eli, for another cousin hang-out for a few days.
 
Luke and Eli picked up right where they left off.  It was 72 hours of fighting the bad guys, becoming king of the sandbox, playing cops and bad guys, trashing the basement, roaming the neighborhood with the pack of friends, riding bikes, eating snacks, talking in their weird language, and playing until they dropped.
 

 


These two had an absolute blast.

It was a little crazy for me, because I am adjusting to the new schedule of having William home in the afternoon's now, and I also had Mary home to help me one day.

It was pretty nuts going from my calm, quiet afternoons of Molly napping, and Luke and I hanging out, to having 5 kids home going bonkers.  I definitely had to fight off feeling overwhelmed, but it was so great to see the little dudes having so much fun together.

Cousins really are the best.

No comments: