My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Thursday, March 31, 2016

18 months

Miss Molly is 18 months old. 
It was actually a couple weeks ago, but either way...it happened.
I don't know how it happened, or where the time went, but I just can't believe it. 
With Molly, every day older she is, the more in shock I am. 
I just want my baby to remain my baby.

Molly is a very sweet and fun-loving little girl.

She loves books.  She would just sit in my lap and look at books with me all day if she could.

She is finally starting to talk a little more. 
She can say, mom, dad,babo (bottle), no, yes, and wweeeee (slide)

Her nicknames are: brown sugar, precious, molly girl, and brown princess

She still loves to go on walks with daddy, play with daddy, wrestle with daddy, and pretty much do anything with daddy.  The way she lights up when he gets home from work is priceless.

She really likes stuffed animals, stacking things, bouncy balls, shoes and chocolate.

She loves to play with anyone that will play with her, and she will do almost anything to get in a good snuggle with Buttercup, Mary's guinea pig.

Her favorite song is "We are a happy family" and she sings it all the time.

She has started throwing little tantrums, but the poor kid, is never taken seriously.  She looks so cute when she is trying to be grumpy, that we all end up laughing.  Hopefully, this will help her continue to be a happy kid.

She sleeps on me.  Literally, on me.  She falls asleep every night, and every nap time with her head on my head, or on my chest.  If she is not touching me, she wakes up. 

She is such a light in our lives.  Whenever I am having a hard time, even if I don't realize it, snuggling with Molly heals my heart and soul.  She is a very special and precious little girl.

We love our Molly Grace so, so much.


No comments: