My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, March 14, 2016

books and buddies

 
The school had their annual "Books and Buddies" on Friday morning.
 
Mary was a good sport, and she stayed home and played "dinosaurs and police" with Luke and Eli, so I could go be with Sam and William.
 
It was so fun to go to each of their classrooms, snuggle up, eat donuts, and read books with my boys.
 
I was so amazed at how fast Sam's reading is now.  He is really shy about reading out loud at home, so I never really hear him read, I just see him reading.
 
He was excited to read me a book he has on his computer in his classroom, and it was awesome to hear my little smarty pants rattle of some big words!
 
It is fun to see Sam in his classroom setting.  The kids adore him, and he has so many friends that just like to be around him.  He is a very sweet boy.
 
It was also really nice to go into William's classroom with him.  I think it was a good thing for him to have me in his classroom, in a fun setting, where he was happy, and felt safe and comfortable in my arms.
 
This was only a few days after the bullying issue was addressed, so I was really grateful to be able to be in William's new class with him.  It helped comfort both of us, to see him in a better environment.
 
 
I love my boys so much.

No comments: