My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, November 12, 2012

to mail or to keep

Mary drew this picture a few days ago, and I love it!  It is so cute, so full of child-like magic and Christmas joy.

She wants me to mail this picture to Santa, and she wants to put it in the envelope and address it by herself.

I am more than willing to indulge in any kind of Christmas fun, especially for Mary, as her "believing years" are dwindling, but I really want to keep this picture. After all, I am tecnically Santa.

  I am tempted to just tell her I mailed it, and keep it in a special hidden spot. Or maybe I should just mail it to grandma, and have her secretly give it back to me when we see her again. I just don't know how I would explain that Santa lives in Pocatello, Idaho when Mary puts the address on the envelope.

Maybe I should just keep the picture I took of it, and let her mail it off to some place in the "North Pole" in one of those mailboxes in the mall that sends letters to Santa.

Oh, what to do?

No comments: