My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, August 17, 2009

Toilet vs. Boy

This week we are jumping into the world of potty training once more. Today is Day #1.
This is a point in my children's lives that I dread.
The running to the toiled at the most awkward moments, the "accidents" that seem to happen only in the car or the store, the endless loads of laundry, and the worst part: checking the toilet and forcing myself to cheer and make a complete idiot out of myslef upon finding a big poop in there.
I am determined to get Sam potty trained by the end of this week, but I am sure, he and his bowels have their own agenda in mind.
I have a new tatic this time, we will see how it goes. Wish us all luck!


The reward


The distraction.


The "magic juice."


The "cool tractor pants."


The next few days.

10 comments:

runningfan said...

LOL. We are doing this pretty soon, too. Deep breath!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Good luck!!

Gina said...

good luck with the potty training. i have to tell you that i just read the most recent quotes from the side of your blog and am laughing so hard. they are hilarious.

Colleen said...

Good luck! Here's hoping all goes as planned!

Jenni said...

Oh man good luck! Potty training is definately not the most fun thing in the world! I hope he is a quick learner for you and that you aren't still battling it a year later!!!

Jessica said...

that's how you do it huh?? Great idea!!! We've been tip toeing around the concept but I know I need to plunge in there. Good luck!

Unknown said...

HAHA awesome! That is so funny! What a good idea...can I use this on Tyler?

Familia Morales said...

Good luck! I'm dreading doing it again also. I keep hoping that Eric will just magically train himself one of these days.

Trinette McCrary said...

Wahooo, good luck!!

Katie Ladwig said...

Good luck! I hate potty training. If Sam gets it, can you finish Trevor for us. I don't think I can change one more pair of poopy underwear.