My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

S&S Reunion Continued

Yes...more pictures. Hey, I gave you fair warning.


Tyler and Jessica making the Navajo Tacos. Yummy!


I have yet to see another child with a belly this huge. We refer to him as buddah.


Mary thought it was so cool to be able to "ride" on a lawnmower.


The kids table.


I dare you to try to find a blackhead on any member of my family.










Why is arm wrestling so amusing??? Tyler and Devin tied. Dad beat Ryan. Ben beat dad. Juliet and I tied. Jessica and I tied. Kelsey killed me. ect. ect. The end.


We are all awaiting an awesome dinner.









Eating at Mandrin House. It is the best restaurant in the world. I crave this place all the time.




Mary loved my parents garden. She especially loved to pick the raspberries. She is a good little berry picker!


Of course, we had our annual Academy Awards. The majority of us were too tired to dress up this time, but those who did dress up went all out and looked hilarious. Devin, Ryan, Juliet and Tyler looked great. I must say that the Umpla Lumpa (spelling?) dance Juliet did wins the prize. I laughed so hard I was crying. It was hilarious.

1 comment:

Erin Darrington said...

So so so so so SOO Fun! Good thing families are forever huh? Where would we be without them?!
PS i LOVE the picture where Ben is giving you a kiss and you and Mary are wearing the most darling smiles! That picture deserves a frame!