My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fun In The Sun


Tyler trying not to get sunburned. It worked!


One of my favorite pictures of my brothers and my dad doing what we all love...BOATING!


Dad the boat driver, his duties include "getting everyone up on skis, throwing anyone and everyone off the tube, making a big wake for the wakeboarders, finding smooth water for the skiers, soaking everyone who looks too relaxed in the front of the boat and keeping us all laughing and having fun.


It was just as fun as I remember it. After two different runs, I was dead and could hardly get back into the boat. I was so sore the next day I could hardly move, but it was totally worth it.


Tube wars...a favorite!


Kelsey.


Devin


Growing up, we lived for boating. The incentive my parents used to get us to work on Saturday morning was that we would be able to go boating once everything was done. We all love the water and we all love anything that you can do behind a boat. We were all taught to waterski at young ages, and we all have a love for it.


Mary and grandma. So precious.


Mary and Ezra.


Mary goofing around with Uncle Devin.


Mary caught in the garden hunting for raspberries.

No comments: