My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

the police station

During General Conference a few weeks ago, Luke announced that he was going to build a police station.

It kept him quiet and occupied, so we just let him do his thing.

Later that afternoon, when conference was over, Luke had us all come over and see his police station.

I couldn't believe it!!!

At first all I could see was tape all over the walls, but as Luke started explaining what each thing was, and how everything worked, I went from being the alarmed, OCD, there is tape all over the walls mom, to my kid is a freaking genius mom.

Luke had made all sorts of holders, locks, signs, etc., and it was legit.  It was truly amazing!


The police station has since doubled in size, and is now complete with a jail (the laundry room), and signs that lead to the police station bathroom.  I don't have a current picture, but I will get one soon.

I love my police loving mechanical minded Lukie!

No comments: