My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, October 31, 2016

red ribbon week

Last week was Red Ribbon Week at the schools here.  I think it was actually District wide this year.
The theme, aside from being drug free,  was mustaches, so the kids got a cool mustache bracelet, and all of the themes for each day had to do with mustaches.

I wasn't the greatest picture taker most days, but I did get a shot of crazy hair day.

Mary wanted to try a spider, but she mentioned it about 5 minutes before the bus came.  Needless to say, we were scrambling like crazy.  I think we did pretty darn good for a five minute spider!!

Sam wanted "three mohawks and lots of color."  We did our best.
he was actually thrilled...he just wanted to try to match his face to the hair?? or something like that.
William wanted a giant smiley face.  Easy peasy. 

Blake showed up at the door, after Mary had left, and the boys had some more fun with the hair color spray.

Molly didn't even have to do anything more than just wake up.  Crazy hair...check!
Luke was busy working on his police station...or building a fort, or doing something mechanical, so he passed on the crazy hair day.

Love it!

Friday was draw a mustache on your own face day.  I have no idea why I didn't get a picture of this.  Mary did everyone's mustaches, and they were awesome.  I love having artistic children.

Stay drug free everyone!

No comments: