My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, October 31, 2016

benny poo turns 35

The 27th was Ben's 35th Birthday.

Pretty crazy that he is officially in his mid-30's!!!

I think the 30's have treated us well so far.  Ben is lucky.  He is one of those guys that just looks better and better with age.  He was already smokin' hot when we met, but he just keeps getting better.  It is amazing!

We celebrated his Birthday a week earlier at the Warren Miller film in Park City.  We brought Mary and her friend Eden.  Sam was supposed to come, but we could only get 9:00pm tickets, and Sam was just too tired, so Eden got his ticket.

Ben and I tried to do some "cool" faces for our picture.  Ben rocked it...me, not so much.
The photo bomber in the background is crazy! 

On Ben's actual day, Molly and Luke and I went to Lee's Market (previously known as Day's) and got Ben the biggest balloon we have ever seen!

Seriously, I had to put the back seat down in the car in order to get the balloon in.  Luke also picked out a paw patrol balloon to go with it.

You seriously can't look at this giant balloon without smiling.  It is so awesome! It is a happy balloon.

Unfortunately, it was too heavy for the string, and it floated right up to the top of our 20 foot ceiling.  At least Ben got to see it before this happened.


I made Ben his favorite dinner, and his favorite cake that evening.  He got to blow out his candles and get cards from the kids.
The picture is dark, but you get the idea.

Wow, I need to brush up on my picture skills.  Geeesh!

Anyway, I think Ben had a good Birthday.

I sure do love him, and love the life we have together.  He is a wonderful father and husband, and he is a rock our family leans on and depends on.  We are all so blessed to have him.

Happy Birthday Ben!

No comments: