My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Surprise!

I just got back from the OB.
My due date was moved up a week to May 28th! The doctor said he will be surprised if I make it that far.  The odds of having this little guy on mine and Williams Birthday are out of the question now. Because William was so big, the doctor won't let me go that far over ( a week overdue), in case this baby is big too.  I am so relieved!
I have learned through past pregnancies, that this all needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but in the 9th month, moving the due date up a week is awesome!  Memorial weekend sounds great to me.
Ready or not...

4 comments:

Deanna said...

yay!! Congrats! (I see you're not private...good! Now You show up in my reader! LOL!)

Missed you!

Katie Ladwig said...

You have to let me know as things get closer. I would love to help out however I can.

Colleen said...

That is wonderful! I can't imagine what sharing a birthday would be like in a family, but sharing two! :) So excited for you all!

Maddie Larson said...

Becky!!! This is Gaby Larson!! (Maddies mom from Aerials!!) we have been looking and looking for you!!! What happened to your facebook? I would love to keep in touch!!! my email is gymnasticsmum@gmail.com!! send me an email! We miss you guys! :)