My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Summer Has Begun


Warm weather, sunshine, and lots of playing outside. Hooray!  The inside toys have remained on the shelves, the bikes, scooters, chalk, and water guns are out, and my kids are already getting tan and their blonde hair is bleaching to white. I love this time of year.

And of course, this will be the first of many bumps and bruises. I am just hoping we have the worst over with now. In order to top this...well, lets just not go there.
I can honestly say, I have NEVER seen a goose egg this big. Poor Sammy was in a lot
of pain for a while.  He bailed off of Mary's bike and hit head first on the sidewalk.
Now the bruise is turning all sorts of amazing colors.

Summer wouldn't be summer without the scrapes and scars to show for it. Hugs for Sam.

1 comment:

Familia Morales said...

Ouch! Poor guy looks so sad. But you just have to love summer, so much to do, it's hard not to be out there soaking up the sun.