My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Friday, October 9, 2009

And The Rain Came Tumbling Down....

Sam woke up bawling at 4:30am. His fever was 101. He is now coughing.
Mary woke up tired and grumpy. She is pretty warm and hasn't left the couch.
I feel horrible from being up with Sam last night and dealing with very "needy" and upset kids since then. I am still pretty sick myself, but slowly improving.
Ben will be home soon....I hope. He is coughing and has a small fever.
The kids both have Dr. appointments today at 4:00. They will be tested for Swine Flu (yes, the q-tip test).
I am a worried mess. I know exactly how horrible and miserable it feels (and I have medicine). I can't even begin to imagine my kids trying to fight through it. Mary does not qualify for the Tamiflu. I am not sure about Sam. I know Ben doesn't either.
Heaven help us.

3 comments:

Erin Darrington said...

You're on "the rock" you'll be okay! We're praying for and think of you.
Love you guys!

runningfan said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are all sick now! Let me know if you need more ice cream...

Colleen said...

I'm surprised everyone wasn't put on the Tamiflu when you were diagnosed before they got sick! I am so sorry you are dealing with this. Maybe the other's cases will be lighter than yours, we have friends from school who are currently dealing with a house full of swine flu too, but much milder. There's hope for everyone else! Feel better, turn on some movies, I am so sorry you are going through this! Prayers continue....