My Brain just can't seem to slow down lately. I get thoughts, and then as soon as they come, they go. You would be amazed with how much I remember and how much more I forget. Weird. Here is an example of some thoughts that are all running through my head right now. No wonder my attention span is about 0 and has been for the past little while. Welcome to my brain.
1. Should we have taken Mary in to get stitches or at least to get her foot looked at? It is looking really gooey and nasty.
2. I am soooo excited. The bedding set I ordered is going to be here a week earlier than planned. Tomorrow!
3. It is confirmed..my mom is coming in Nov. when the baby is due. It will be the first time anyone in my family has been able to come visit us since we left Idaho over 2 years ago. Obviously, it is a pretty big deal to me.
4. I think Mr. Ribbit died today, but I cannot get the guts up to go poke him. O.K., I just looked in on him, he moved..we are good for now.
5. The baby is very active and I can feel it..it is so fun.
Getting excited for the ultrasound (to be scheduled tomorrow). Not so much to find out the gender, although we are excited for that. I just really want to see my baby and know that everything is o.k. or not o.k. Either way, it is just good to know.
6. I can't wait much longer to have our Pathfinder here, at our house, in our driveway. Tomorrow! It almost doesn't seem real. Too good to be true. Oh yeah, while I can remember, and if anyone really cares, here is some info that people have been asking for. 35,000 miles, 2005, seats up to 7 people (three rows of seats), black, yes, we love it, uuummm, thats it. Ask Ben if you want to know more. We got a KILLER deal and are totally comfortable and happy with our decision.
7. I wish I could go to Bryce's (a friend from High School) funeral. Such a shock and so so sad. Too young to die. So many of my friends are devistated right now.
8. Why can't I find a blog background that I like for more than a month?
9. Life is good right now, really it is. I am not just being an "everything is perfect in our house" blogger. Many of you know that I have no problem posting the good and the bad here in this little window to our life. Life is just good right now.
I need to learn to enjoy the good and peaceful times and indulge in them, instead of worry that it must be the calm before the storm.
10. 27...in a few days I will be 27. How do I feel about that? Seriously, I just don't really know...good I guess. I have learned a lot, but not even a tiny bit of what I will be learning in the next 27 years. Life is all about the journey.
11. Is my face getting fat already? I thought that wasn't supposed to happen until the last few months of pregnancy. Ben says I look the same, maybe I am just paranoid. I sure do love my new hair style though.
12. Sam is more than ready to be potty trained. I should start soon. Maybe next week? Ug, I really don't like potty training. But I sure love it when it is over.
13. I better stop doing this and go do something useful. I don't think anyone really cares anyway. Oh well, it was a nice little pick the brain session. Now back to life.