My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, May 7, 2016

molly's babies

Molly is not only my last child, but she is my last little girl.

I just want to indulge in everything little girl with her, while I have the chance.  When we are at the store, I always point to the baby dolls, but Molly is too busy reaching for the balls.

I always do her hair in cute piggy tails, but Molly rips them out.

I had her ears pierced when she was in infant, and we battled her ripping those things out for quite a while.

She just loves to play outside, jump on the trampoline, she is obsessed with bouncy balls, soccer balls, and baseballs, and she loves to wrestle with her brothers.

Today however, was a victory!

She FINALLY asked about a baby doll.

Mary went down to the basement with Molly, and they came up with not one, but FOUR baby dolls.
 Molly insisted on bringing all of them upstairs.

She has been doing this ever since.

I can't even....oh my heart.

No comments: