My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, May 23, 2016

dad is the bomb

A few weeks ago, Mary came home from school with a paper announcing that she would be going on a field trip.  The paper also had a spot for parents to sign up to be a chaperone.

I was surprised when Mary walked over to Ben and asked him to go on the field trip.  It shocked me a little that she didn't ask me, but it melted my heart that she wanted to go with her dad.

Ben made arrangements, got work off, and was able to go!  What a cool dad.

I was so happy that Ben and Mary could do this together.

They went to a baseball game, and Ben was in charge of a group of kids.

It sounds like they had a great time, and it meant so much to Mary.

I love it!
He even rode the bus!  Super dad!

No comments: