My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, May 7, 2016

epic!

William's foot has finally healed enough for him to play soccer.

Sadly, today was his last game.

The weather isn't great, so Ben took him to his game, and I stayed with the other kids.

After hearing about this game, I wish more than anything I had been there.

According to Ben:   The game started out with 2 against 2.  Not sure where all of the kids were, but it was a small game.  William's other team mate, was a little girl, who didn't really have a clue what she was doing.  She was kicking the ball the wrong way, and kind of just messing around.

The first half of the game, the other team scored 5 goals, Williams team scored none.

The second half started, and the girl on Williams team didn't go back in, so it was William against 2 kids from the other team.  In Williams words, "it was just one human against 2 humans"

Ben said that something inside William just clicked and he completely unleashed.

He was blocking passes, dribbling down the field, scoring goals, sliding in the mud to protect his goal, and running like crazy.
William is in the yellow with his hood on his head



he blocked this kick

William is in the yellow

William scored 6 goals in the second half and won the game!!!!

This didn't come easy, because a kid on the other team was really good, and William really had to fight.

HAHAHA!!!!

All I could do was laugh and laugh as Ben was telling me this.

He said that William just turned into an animal and was all over the field.  He played with skill and toughness and did phenomenal!

He had a whole month of missed soccer games to make up for I guess.

Oh man, I love my big buddy so much.  I can't wait to see him continue to grow and develop.  His big body and big heart are capable of doing big things.

Way to go William!

No comments: