My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, September 6, 2015

peek a boo

The other day, Molly was playing around in the kitchen.  This is not out of the ordinary, so I didn't think much of it. 

Aside from unloading the dishwasher, her favorite thing to do is to go through the cupboard that has all of my Scentsy smelly things in it.  Can you blame the girl!  Those things smell great!  She usually just unloads them, and then moves on.

Things started to get a little quiet, which in my house, means anything but good, so I glanced over at the cupboard to see what Molly was up to.

This is what I found.

Check out the little teasing grin on her face. 

She had somehow squished her chubby little body up on to the top shelf, and she was getting the scentsy bricks way in the back. 

She was extremely proud of herself!

We opened and closed the cupboard for a while and played peek a boo, and then I got her out.

It always blows my mind with the spaces the children can get themselves in to, but not out of.

Oh, I love my cute Molly baby.

No comments: