My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Sunday, September 6, 2015

jumble

These past few weeks since school has started have been a huge jumble.  It has been VERY busy, and to be honest, VERY stressful as the babies have adjusted to being home without their siblings, and I have had to adjust as well.  I have had some fun moments that I wanted to record though, so here are some random fun jumbles from the past few weeks.
 
Just because she is adorable.

Mary and her friends did a concert for us one night.  They sang "Fight Song" without any music.  They sounded really, really good.  These girls are brave!

Molly has been screaming and crying and demanding to be held for the past few days, especially at night.  She has been yanking her ears or rubbing them, like in this picture.  Yesterday, I finally discovered the reason.  She has molars!!!  Poor little girl.




Luke, oh Luke.  The poor kid is bored to tears without his buddies home all day, so he is getting creative with his new games.  The newest one is to bury himself in Molly's crib, and then scare me when I walk in the room.  It works, he laughs, and the day is brighter.

I heard all of these really weird noises coming from the hallway the other day.  As I walked over to see what was going on, Sam and his friends were doing everything they possibly could to get Molly to laugh.  It was adorable! And it was working.

Did I mention that Luke is a little bored?
The end.

No comments: