My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, July 20, 2015

here kitty kitty

The other day, I heard a little "crunch, crunch," coming from the laundry room.  The cat food is in there, but it didn't sound like Penny was in there having a snack.

I walked into the laundry room, and this is what I found!

Does she look guilty or what! hahaha

I caught Molly with her hand in the "Cookie jar" so to speak.  She had a mouth full of cat food, and was happily eating it.


When I reached down to pick her up, she quickly grabbed two fist fulls of cat food and started trying to shove it all in her mouth.

I tried so hard not to laugh, but I couldn't help it.  It was so disgusting and so funny.  This didn't help the situation, because then Molly thought is was great.



I tell you what, every single time Molly burped that day, we all just about died!

Silly Molly.

No comments: