My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, July 20, 2015

"cool"aid

One of Mary's friends at her gym gave Mary the idea that you can color your hair with Koolaid.  Mary is all about fashion, and loved the idea of being able to color her hair in a way that is not permanent.

She asked me about it, and I figured that it was summer, and it wasn't permanent, so why not!

So, we boiled a bunch of water, mixed up a bunch of colors, and let the coloring begin!

It turned out pretty cool.




I guess some little people were watching and thinking it was pretty cool as well.

A few days later, as the three boys were getting their hair cut, William made a special request, and came walking out with red hair gel.  He felt like the coolest kid on the block!

He insisted on a photo shoot, but also insisted that he show off his talent of spinning his spinny toy.



These kids are great!

No comments: