My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Monday, July 20, 2015

good morning

A few weeks ago, William saw a scuba diving kit at the store.  He decided that he desperately wanted it.

He worked "hard" to earn enough money to get it, and so I picked it up one night during a last minute run to the store.  I placed it next to William, who was sleeping, so he could be surprised in the morning when he woke up.

I woke up the next morning to the feeling that someone was staring at me and the sound of Darth Vador breathing.  I opened my eyes, and saw this, about 6 inches from my face.

I'm pretty sure that I was the one surprised that morning!!!  And definitely about wet my pants.

William has proudly worn his scuba gear all around 7 Peaks, as well as the neighborhood.

Geesh, I love this boy.

No comments: