My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

big baby goes skiing

William went skiing for the first time a few weeks ago.  Well, technically, it wasn't the first time.  He went once last year, but it was one of those cry the whole time, beg to go home, kind of trips, so that really doesn't count.
last year

This time was actually Williams idea.  I was dropping Mary and Sam off at the ski resort, to meet up with Ben and ski with him.  Sam was feeling tired and not really up to it, so I was telling Ben to just take Mary.  Then William chimed in from the back seat, "I want to go skiing dad!"   His cute little lisp was loud and clear. We didn't waste a second after that.

Ben put William in all of Sam's ski clothes and they were off.

I wish I could have been there to video and watch it all, but it wasn't planned, and I had Sam and Luke with me.

According to Ben, William loved it.  He just wanted to go faster, and did his deep belly laugh when they went over jumps.  Mary was a good sport to stay on the bunny hill, or go over to the park and practice jumping and sliding across the boxes.
This is how it's done folks.
First time on the chair lift...he calls it "the monster ride."

He has since gone another time, with Sam and Ben, and loved it then too!

Looks like we now have 3 little skiers in our family! 


Mary and Sam are quickly catching up to me, and will probably pass me up next year.  It will take them much longer to catch up to Ben, if they ever do,but they sure have fun trying.

So fun that Ben brought such a great thing into our family, and is an awesome teacher.

Go William Go!

No comments: