My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, December 13, 2014

and he's off!

Ben took William skiing today, and apparently, today was the day.

William learned to get down the hill on his own, and discovered that he loves it!
According to Ben, William begged and begged to keep skiing, and he did not want to come home. 
He picked up on it faster than the others, which is really saying something, because they picked up on it quickly.

Unfortunately, I was home with two screaming babies, a to-do list a mile long, and a dirty house to clean.  Yeah, I needed them back asap.  Sacrifice on both ends had to happen.

At least he was able to have a great day skiing, and is now hooked!  3 down, 2 more to go. They must have an amazing coach.  :)

Someday, they will all be able to go for as long as they want. 

When that blessed day arrives, I will gladly stay home, clean the house with no interruptions,  then sit in my clean house and  watch all of my shows, eat something terribly fattening, snuggle up in my fleece blanket and down pillow, and have a great Saturday all to myself...*sigh*, someday.  

Until then, we do the best we can, and enjoy the precious smiles on the faces of children learning to do something they love.

Go William Go!



No comments: