My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, December 27, 2014

11 years

Ben and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary yesterday!

We went to dinner at Claim Jumpers, a yummy steakhouse here in Heber.  We talked about the past 11 years, and the next 11 years. 

It really was amazing to look back at all we have experienced since our wedding day 11 years ago.  Six moves, 5 babies, 5 cars, one job, 4 miscarriages, awesome wards, awesome friends, graduating with our Bachelor's, Ben getting his MBA, changes in our families, changes in us, and so on. 
We have a good life, and have been blessed beyond measure.

It blew us away to realize where we would be 11 years from now, especially where our kids will be.  It was almost too much for me to handle, and made me grateful for the crazy days of having all the kids home right now, safely under our care.  I am sure we have so much more to experience and go through, good and bad. 

I am so grateful that I have the peace of mind in knowing that whatever lies ahead for us, Ben will be by my side.

I am so luck to be with this man!

Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Juls said...

Yay!! Congrats! Glad you two are so happy and in love still!!