My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, March 22, 2014

orange belt promotion

Last weekend was a highly anticipated weekend for Sam.

It was the orange belt promotion for Karate!

He has improved so much, just in the last few months from the last promotion.  It is so fun to see him enjoying karate and learning the discipline aspect of all of it as well.  He is great at obeying, being serious when he needs to, and remembering all of the series of moves.

I didn't get the best pictures, but I tried.  The room was so crowded, and I was smashed by the front door in a little corner.

Kneeling at attention

Doing a series of moves

Sam helping a younger karate buddy

getting ready to show the judges his kicks



Flying side kick

Getting his certificate and bowing to his sense

Little Ninjas






Sam is now an official proud Orange Belt!!! Go Sam Go!

No comments: