My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, March 22, 2014

girls

Mary has had some hard friend issues going on at school lately, and finally, after phone calls to parents, and the teacher getting involved, things seem to be getting back to normal.

Girls can be so mean!

There is a group of 3 that plays together at school.  Mary, and 2 other girls.  One girl in that group was causing the problems, and once we got them sorted out, we decided to let Mary host a little girls night at our house over the weekend.

She invited her 2 friends from school.

I had no idea that 3 girls could be so loud, silly, crazy, and nuts!

They painted nails, danced to music, had a candy eating contest, watched a movie, and laughed their heads off at who knows what.



These pictures are taken in the basement.  I literally had to send them down there, because of the noise.  Luke and William were asleep.

The girls kept on teasing Sam in a cute way, but he had had enough.  I found him hiding in the corner with the Kindle.  He is a good sport!  When I asked him what he thought of the craziness these girls were creating, he just shook his head.
I am glad that I have a very forgiving daughter and one who can tough out a lot of mean treatment.  It really says a lot about a person that can be treated so cruelly, but once the apologies are said, can forgive, move on, and have a blast with that same person just days later.

I have a lot to learn from her.

No comments: