My Reasons

My Reasons

This Is Where It All Begins

This Is Where It All Begins

Saturday, March 22, 2014

little green mischevious thing

St. Patrick's Day has been the first holiday I have felt good enough to actually plan for, get excited about, and have fun with.  I normally LOVE holidays, and have a blast making them fun for my family, but lately, I just have been trying to survive.

This pregnancy, and the other two that I miscarried, have been tiring, and I have been sick a lot.  That takes away a lot of my drive to do anything but keep my children alive, and keep the house from burning down.

I had fun with the holiday this year.

Our leprechaun was very silly and slightly mischievous this year.

The kids made a very cute and clever trap, and set it out the night before.

The silly leprechaun found a way out of it, but he left some gold coins.

The next morning, we woke up to some St. Patricks silliness.

The leprechaun messed up the house a little.  He also put a diaper, a bowtie, and a hat on Ironman,
he put a hat on William's dinosaur
he turned the milk green,
he put backpacks in the microwave, shoes in the fridge, and ottomons on the couch.

He also left some silly gag gifts and toys for the kids.



William thought the whole thing was absolutely hilarious.  When he woke up, he just walked through the house laughing and shrieking at everything.  I wish I had the video camera out.

It was a fun day for everyone!

No comments: